Spokane Carpet Cleaning
Publish Date: 31-01-2017 23:09:14 | Contact name:
Jrproclean | Location: Washington | Place:
Spokane WA USA 99205 |
36 times displayed | Comments |
pre-inspection prior to carpet cleaning in Spokane. Our Track Mount Unit use a hot water extraction which is the prefer way to provide a deep carpet cleaning. Our Black Light help us detect things like pet urine that have been deposited into the carpet, so we can act upon it.
Fast drying Carpet,
Upholstery and grout drying are greatly affected by humidity and air temperature. The less humid inside the home and outside the home, the less time is required for the flooring to dry.
· Turn your heater down in the winter. Heating the humid air increases the drying time· Use either Ceiling or Box fans will move air around and decrease drying times.
· Opening doors and windows during Summer will help circulate the air and decrease drying times greatly.
· Keep foot traffic to a minimum while floors are drying. Groom will also assist in drying faster. When carpet is groomed, the nap or fiber is standing straight up, and it has a better chance of drying quickly.
Contact Jrproclean: Spokane Carpet Cleaning
These advisories should be strongly considered when browsing ANY ad from ANY website.
- Any ad requesting money by western union is typically a SCAM.
- NEVER Give out personal or financial information. (Social Security numbers, credit cards, banking information, etc...)
- As a seller you need to be careful when you receive payments. Never ship anything until money orders and checks have cleared. Only accept payments from VERIFIED Paypal members.
- BE VERY CAREFUL When responding to ads for animals ie(puppies, kittens, cubs, etc...) Many have been reported as scams by visitors of this website. I try to remove them when they are reported, but I know some still slip through.
- I highly recommend dealing locally (see local ads by browsing your State.)
- Never submit a background check or any personal information for jobs, housing, cars, or by any other request until you have meet with the person you are dealing with and can verify YOURSELF that you are not being scammed.
- USE SMART JUDGEMENT - If it sounds too good to be true, then 99.9% of the time IT IS A SCAM.
|» Adopt a pet
» How to unlock iPhones
» Piano lessons
» Google Jobs
|» Post an Ad - No Registration Required
» Discussion Board
» Link Exchange
» Find an Ad
» Terms of Service
» Contact us
© 2013 2TradeIt | Post Free Classified Ads - No Registration Required