Publish Date: 15-03-2017 06:10:35 | Contact name:
Clinton Locksmith | Location: Maryland | Place:
9015 Woodyard Rd |
41 times displayed | Comments |
Locksmiths provides a top of the line locksmith services for residential,
commercial and auto needs. We are on call 24/7 for any emergency situation a
long list of satisfied, secure costumers and an amazing response time of 20
minutes (average). All of our services are performed by professionals with
years of experience and you can be sure the job will be done in the best way
possible, so the next time you get locked out of your car you know who to
call for help. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed. Call us today to get your free
Contact Clinton Locksmith: Clinton Locksmith
These advisories should be strongly considered when browsing ANY ad from ANY website.
- Any ad requesting money by western union is typically a SCAM.
- NEVER Give out personal or financial information. (Social Security numbers, credit cards, banking information, etc...)
- As a seller you need to be careful when you receive payments. Never ship anything until money orders and checks have cleared. Only accept payments from VERIFIED Paypal members.
- BE VERY CAREFUL When responding to ads for animals ie(puppies, kittens, cubs, etc...) Many have been reported as scams by visitors of this website. I try to remove them when they are reported, but I know some still slip through.
- I highly recommend dealing locally (see local ads by browsing your State.)
- Never submit a background check or any personal information for jobs, housing, cars, or by any other request until you have meet with the person you are dealing with and can verify YOURSELF that you are not being scammed.
- USE SMART JUDGEMENT - If it sounds too good to be true, then 99.9% of the time IT IS A SCAM.
|» Adopt a pet
» How to unlock iPhones
» Piano lessons
» Google Jobs
|» Post an Ad - No Registration Required
» Discussion Board
» Link Exchange
» Find an Ad
» Terms of Service
» Contact us
© 2013 2TradeIt | Post Free Classified Ads - No Registration Required