TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY $700,000 LOAN
Publish Date: 12-01-2017 10:16:45 | Contact name:
Queen William | Location: Delaware | 34 times displayed | Comments |
God has bless me with three kids and a loving husband, i promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 4 months ago i was in desperate need of money so i thought of having a loan then i ran into wrong hands who claimed to be a loan lender not knowing he was a scam. He collected $1,860 from me and refuse to email me, since then i was confuse,but God came to my rescue, one faithful Sunday i went to church after the service i share idea with a Church member and she introduce me to a loan agency called Queen William said she was given $300,000 by the loan agency. I collected the loan agency email address and i emailed them on Monday morning, he told me the rules and regulation and i followed. After processing of the Documents he gave me a loan of $700,000 . Anyone can contact him through: firstname.lastname@example.org and i know that he must lend because they are the best.
Contact Queen William: TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY $700,000 LOAN
These advisories should be strongly considered when browsing ANY ad from ANY website.
- Any ad requesting money by western union is typically a SCAM.
- NEVER Give out personal or financial information. (Social Security numbers, credit cards, banking information, etc...)
- As a seller you need to be careful when you receive payments. Never ship anything until money orders and checks have cleared. Only accept payments from VERIFIED Paypal members.
- BE VERY CAREFUL When responding to ads for animals ie(puppies, kittens, cubs, etc...) Many have been reported as scams by visitors of this website. I try to remove them when they are reported, but I know some still slip through.
- I highly recommend dealing locally (see local ads by browsing your State.)
- Never submit a background check or any personal information for jobs, housing, cars, or by any other request until you have meet with the person you are dealing with and can verify YOURSELF that you are not being scammed.
- USE SMART JUDGEMENT - If it sounds too good to be true, then 99.9% of the time IT IS A SCAM.
|» Adopt a pet
» How to unlock iPhones
» Piano lessons
» Google Jobs
|» Post an Ad - No Registration Required
» Discussion Board
» Link Exchange
» Find an Ad
» Terms of Service
» Contact us
© 2013 2TradeIt | Post Free Classified Ads - No Registration Required